AIM
Kalarceet

Too Bright (DEMO) Too Bright (DEMO)

Respect.

Definitely sounds promising. I'll be looking forward to hearing the finished product. :)

Trapped In The Past Trapped In The Past

Good Work

It's got potential. The beat seemed a bit too slow though for the type of song it is...might want to think about increasing it just to see what it would sound like. :)

I take it that this was a recording made using a microphone? Some of the notes were a bit off, but practice makes perfect, so practice practice practice!

All in all, I liked it. :)

Lycrios responds:

Kinda, the drum were made on the computer but Bass, and guitar done with direct input and a sound board.

The Mingler The Mingler

*bounces*

Not my cup of tea, but the instruments seem to work well with each other. Only thing is that you might want to bring the main melody more to the "front". Seems to be kinda hard to hear with all the other instruments. :)

Invalid Invalid

Bumbababum

I agree with CookieAddict. Definitely reminds me of C&C as well. Good job though, sounds pretty suspenseful. Not my cup of tea, but the song works pretty well with the variations in it. :)

To the End of The World To the End of The World

Good job!

I liked the song in general, complexity seemed to work. :) Only problem is that the main melody wasn't as "in the front" as it could've been, as if it was being slightly overpowered by the rest of the song. Good stuff though! Keep up the good work! :)

cazok responds:

I see what you mean, but I did this completely on purpose thinking that it wouldn't much to much of a brag compared to the songs wholeness.